" . . .the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." Elder M. Russell Ballard

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love is in the Air



My 6-year-old twin daughters have been busy writing.

My older daughter wrote a book on President's Day when she was out of school. She made a "draft" complete with pictures, chapters, and page numbers and asked me to help her "edit" and "publish" it. (Hooray for first grade teachers who correctly teach the writing process). I helped her make sure all the words were spelled correctly. Then she typed it on the computer, and I helped her format it and print it. Finally, she drew the illustrations on the final copy. Here is her book. It's entitled "Love is Just What Comes with Everything."











My younger twin daughter wrote about love at school. This is the short essay she brought home on Valentine's Day.


"Love is having fun.  When someone loves me, they tell me.  Someone told me they loved me and it was my mom.  Also my Aunt Katie and Jen.  Because sometimes I love them too.  I love the people that love me.  I know that when people say to me that they love me, other people love me too.  Love makes me fell happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment